The Most Common Questions
An examinee Who appears for both Groups of Intermediate or Final Examination, with or without any exemption :
– obtains at least 40 percent marks in each paper appeared; and also
– obtains at least 50 percent marks in aggregate, taking both the Groups together
shall be declared to have qualified Intermediate Course or Final Course, as the case may be.
On the basis of examination :
If a candidate is unsuccessful in passing a group but secures 60% or more in any paper or papers, he shall be exempted in that paper(s) from appearing in the immediately successive three terms of examination.
On the basis of qualification :
For subject exemption on basis of qualification details visit http://icmai.in/studentswebsite/exemptionVQ.php. You need to enclose final pass mark sheet and certificate. You need apply online through Value added Services in student section of website. Fee is 1000 per subject.
A Coaching Clearance is valid for three years.
– For revalidation of Coaching, the student has apply online Value Services in student section of website and submit the Coaching Revalidation answers for one test paper for each subject of the group to the Directorate of Studies.
For June and December examinations, answer to the Revalidation Test Paper must reach the Directorate of Studies, HQ, Kolkata latest by 15th March and 15th September respectively. Revalidation Test Papers are uploaded in student download section of website under the link http://icmai.in/studentswebsite/revalidationtestpapers.php.
You may opt for:
Online Test – Intermediate – Group – I
Online Test – Intermediate – Group – II
TERM LAST DATE
|For March term Examination||31st January|
|For September term Examination||31st July|
|For June term Examination||31st March|
|For December term Examination||31st September|
It is more than a month from the date of declaration of results. I have not yet received my original statement of marks? Whom should I contact??
Procedure to Obtain Duplicate Mark Sheet-
A Duplicate Mark Sheet can be obtained on payment of Rs.100/- only within a maximum period of 5 years from date of declaration of the concerned examination results.
Duplicate Mark Sheet for the examination whose date of declaration of results is beyond 5 years can be obtained on payment of Rs.200/- each in Transcript format only.
Application for duplicate mark sheet may be made on a plain paper mentioning applicant’s Date of Birth, Regn. No., Roll No., Term/Year of examination and address. Payment may be made through a Demand Draft of appropriate amount favouring “The Institute of Cost Accountants of India” payable at Kolkata. Signed application and payment may be sent to “Director (Examinations),”The Institute of Cost Accountants of India “, CMA Bhawan, 12 Sudder Street, Kolkata 700016”.
Following is the procedure for applying for certified photocopies of evaluated answer scripts for the examinees of THE INSTITUTE OF COST ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA.
Click here for complete procedure-
A candidate can apply to the Institute within 30 days from the date of declaration of results of examination for verification of answer papers with fees of Rs.250/- per paper payable through demand draft drawn in favor of “The Institute of Cost Accountants of India” payable at Kolkata.
In case of verification of answer papers only mistake in totaling and omission to examine any answer are checked.
Please send application form along with demand draft in the envelope super scribing “Application for Verification of Answer Scripts” for avoiding unnecessary delay for processing your request. No verification fees to be merged/clubbed with any other fees at all. Students are intended to apply for both verification as well as photocopy of answer scripts, are suggested to send application with separate demand drafts one for verification and one for photocopy of answer scripts.
While filling the verification form students are requested to furnish all the below mentioned details correctly for smooth processing of verification request.
(1) Mention syllabus in the top of the verification form. Like. Syllabus 2012.
(2) Term of the examination, registration number and roll number.
(3) Subject code and subject name.
(4) Individual marks obtained in each subject applying for verification and total marks in the appropriate place of the form.
(5) Name, address, mobile/phone number and email address. Students are requested to keep watching the website (www.icmai.in ) for verification results as it will be hosted regularly as and when the verification is completed.Download Form